Spice Island Wedding Package
Dreaming of a destination wedding in a tropical Caribbean paradise, the sand between your toes - and the ocean behind you?
Say “I Do” in paradise at the luxurious and intimate Spice Island Beach Resort, and allow their experienced wedding coordinators to plan your special day . . .
Spice Island Beach Resort on the island of Grenada is located just 10 minutes from the airport on world-famous Grand Anse Beach, and has a AAA Four-Diamond Rating.
The Wedding Package is priced at $500 and includes:
- Tropically decorated beach or garden location
- Nine-inch, one-tier wedding cake and bottle of champagne
- Bridal bouquet and groom’s boutonniere
- One 8-by-10-inch framed photograph
- Hors d'oeuvres platter for two
- Room upgrade subject to availability
- Fresh fruit in room upon arrival
- Private in-suite dinner the night of the wedding
- Decorated honeymoon room
- Marriage license and priest or magistrate fees
- Certified marriage license
- Roundtrip transfers for signing documents
Additional elements, including a private beachside dinner, three hours of photography, and two hours of videotape footage are also available.
Note: Couples who want to marry in Grenada must have valid passports, reside in the country at least three full working days before the ceremony (not including weekends), and present sworn affidavits showing both are single.
Visit the site
Learn more about the "Spice Island" of the Caribbean