Warm Island Hospitality - World Class Chefs -
Fine International Wines - All in an Casual Elegant Atmosphere
Aruba - "One Happy Island" - has launched a culinary program "Dine On Us" which offers two $50 gift certificates - good at more than 20 island restaurants.
To take advantage of the Dine On Us program, guests simply book a stay at one of the participating hotels by July 15, 2012, and travel September 1 through October 31, 2012.
The island is known for its diverse international, flavorful cuisine featuring exotic churrascaria dishes, Italian, Mexican and Creole, fresh Caribbean seafood, vegetarian dishes, and local dishes.
One of the delicious local dishes is keshi yena, traditionally made in a hollowed-out, four pound wheel of cheese, and filled with spiced meat. Keshi yena is made with either chicken or beef, and can be served baked or steamed.
The new program is being promoted by the Aruba Tourism Authority (ATA) and Aruba Gastronomic Association (AGA).
“Aruba is known worldwide for its fascinating fusion of flavors and cuisine combinations,” says Sanju Luidens-Daryanani, Aruba Tourism Authority chief marketing officer. “This program opens the door to visitors exploring an array of dining options, Aruba is known worldwide as a culinary destination and we encourage ‘Dine on Us’ participants to treat their taste buds to a unique gastronomic adventure”.
Participating Hotels Include:
- Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino
- Aruba Bucuti Beach Resort and Tara Beach Suites
- Brickell Bay Beach Club Aruba
- Dutch Village All Inclusive Villas
- Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort
- Divi Aruba All Inclusive
- Divi Village Golf & Beach Resort
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort & Casino
- Holiday Inn Resort Aruba
- Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa
- Occidental Grand Aruba All Inclusive
- Radisson Aruba Resort & Casino
- Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino
- Tamarijn Aruba All-Inclusive
- The Mill Resort & Suites
- The Westin Aruba Resort
- Tierra del Sol Resort & Country Club
- Tropicana Aruba Resort & Casino
Certificates valid at all participating AGA restaurants.
To book your Aruba Vacation and take advantage of the “Dine on Us’” promotion, visit www.aruba.com for additional information on this promotion
Visit www.arubadining.com for a complete list of AGA restaurants.
Visit our site for Aruba Tours/Activities, Free Brochures, and Photos