Congrats to Usain Bolt, Yohan Blake and Warren Weir for a Jamaica sweep taking the Gold, Silver and Bronze in the 200m Men's Final!
With Usain Bolt, the fastest man in the world, in the news, it's only fitting to do a post about the trendy Jamaican sports bar and restaurant.
Tracks and Records is located at Marketplace in Kingston, and features 7,000 square feet with multiple bars & lounge areas, 45 flat screen TV's, and retail shop with exclusive Brand Bolt Products.
The menu offers a variety of drinks, appetizers and main courses, and ordering is done through interactive touch - which also gives guests access to the Internet.
Here's a sample of the menu - I'd like to sample one of everything!!
- County Style Janga Soup
- Jerk Chicken Spring Rolls
- "Swims" Your choice of spicy jerked grilled shrimp skewers, pepper shrimps or coconut & cassava crusted shrimp served with pineapple ginger sweet & sour
- Yard Style Stew Beef braised ‘till tender in a mini crock pot served with yam puree and local roasted vegetables.
- Jerk Pork served with roast yam, festival, roast plantain and firecracker slaw.
- Pan Chicken served with hardo bread, festival, roast plantain, and island slaw.
- Curried Mutton served with steamed white rice, mango chutney, and local vegetables.
- Buccaneers Delight
- Chocolate Coffee Decadence
- Jamaican Ice Cream Sundae
- Heavenly Bread Pudding Surprise
- Irie Chocolate Cake
- White Chocolate Cheese Cake
Visit the site for more info, and check out the new app on Tracks and Records Facebook page
Travel 2 the Caribbean
Jamaica Tours and more