The Ft. Lauderdale International Film Festival is returning to Grand Bahama Island!
FLIFF ON LOCATION: GRAND BAHAMA ISLAND
October 25, 2012 - October 28, 2012
This year's Film Festival features:
- Movies made in The Bahamas
- Underwater Cinematography Workshop by award-winning cinematographer Paul Mockler
- Independent Films & Films from around the world
- Complimentary outdoor screenings
- Student Global Independent Film Competition
- Inaugural ‘Grand Bahama Youth Film Competition’ - for young filmmakers (aged 14 to 18 years old)
Pelican Bay Resort at Lucaya, awarded the prestigious "Small Treasures of the Bahamas" designation by the Bahamas Ministry of Tourism, is the host hotel for this year's festival.
Use Promo Code (FLIFF250) to Receive $250 Instant Savings on Air Inclusive Packages for 3 Nights or Longer
Book by September 30, 2012 for travel October 26 - Nov 2, 2012
Other Participating Hotels Include:
- Island Palm Marina Villas at Island Seas Resort
- Island Seas Resort
- Ocean Reef Resort & Yacht Club
- Sunrise Resort & Yacht Club
- Old Bahama Bay
- Flamingo Bay Hotel & Marina
- Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach
Visitors and residents alike will be encouraged to come out and enjoy the films and events on offer during the four-day festival. More information about screenings, special events, parties and seminars will be forthcoming as the festival dates approach.
Get More Details Here