Curacao is one of our favorite islands - and one of the more unique islands to visit in the Caribbean.
The capital Willemstad is undoubtedly one of the most
colorful and picturesque cities in the region.
Visitors will discover an authentic Dutch European and African history, along with over 50 nationalities who call the island home. The island lies outside the hurricane belt, and there's plenty to experience - this is NOT your typical Caribbean destination.
The Curaçao Tourist Board is currently promoting island wide Hotel/Resort Discounts, Dive Attractions/Island Tours, Travel Package Deals and more
Here's a few of the deals offered by larger properties on the island (Several smaller properties also offering special deals - see link at end of post)
- Free fourth night at the Hilton Curaçao (a value of $150)
- UP TO 40% OFF at Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino
- Hyatt Regency Curacao Golf Resort Spa & Marina - 4th Night Free. Full breakfast for two adults and two children under 12 daily. Guaranteed one-category room upgrade
- Kontiki Beach Resort Curacao - 5th night free
A sampling of attraction/tour offerings
- $100 food and beverage credit and 10-minute massage at Floris Suite Hotel (minimum three-night stay)
- $25 combo ticket to the Curaçao Ostrich Farm and Amazonia at L'aldea, a savings of $10
- FREE taxi ride from your hotel to our participant restaurants and back, representing a value of $50 - $80
Most offers are extended for travel by December 2012. Visit site for more details on resort/hotel, attraction/tours and travel packages