Free night promo is available from December 19, 2012 to January 8, 2013
Grand Isle Resort & Spa on Emerald Bay on Great Exuma, Bahamas features all villa accommodations.
Guests booking three consecutive nights will receive a complimentary fourth night. And it gets even better . . . . Stay five or more nights and receive an additional TWO complimentary nights.
The spacious one, two and three bedroom villas offer garden views, as well as fabulous ocean views. Each villa has a fully equipped kitchen.
Each luxury villa includes a personal golf cart for use around the resort and immediate areas outside of the property.
The beach is just a few steps from the resort. There are lounge chairs, umbrellas and towels available for guests who like to hang on the beach, and great finds for seashell hunters given the proximity to a living coral reef, the UnderSea Park at Grand Isle.
Grand Isle Villas Amenities:
- Central Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- 56-Inch Plasma Screen Television with DVD Player in Great Room
- LCD Televisions in each Bedroom
- Complimentary Wireless Internet Access
- Fully Appointed Gourmet Kitchen with Granite Countertops
- Sub-Zero Refrigerator
- Dacor® Oven & Stovetop
- Fisher & Paykel Dishwasher
- Coffee Maker with Complimentary Coffee
- Full Size Bosch Washer & Dryer
- Exquisite Interior Design and Plush Furnishings
- Frette 400-Ct Egyptian Cotton Linens
- En-Suite Private Marble Baths in each Bedroom
Complimentary Amenities & Features Included With Your Stay:
- In-Suite Coffee & Tea
- Four-Person Golf Cart (Drivers Must Be at Least 21)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dedicated Wireless High-Speed Internet Access
- Concierge Service
- Cribs, Pack ‘n’ Plays, High Chairs for guests with small children
- Nanny Service (available for a fee)
For travelers needing larger accommodations, two four bedroom penthouses are available. The daily rates for this holiday period start at $550 for one-bedroom villas, $850 for two bedrooms, $1,200 for three bedrooms, and $2,400 for the penthouses.
On Christmas Day the resort will serve a special dinner featuring turkey, ham. roasted pumpkin, sweet potato bisque, and a selection of deserts. Pricing for the dinner is $45 per person for adults and $17 for children ages 11 and under.
In addition to the free night offers, guests also receive a bottle of champagne and $125 resort credit for dining and spa treatments.