All photos courtesy of Couples Barbados unless otherwise noted
Ok, this Barbados travel special includes instant air credit, airport transfers, resort as well as island activities, all meals & drinks, Free Wi-Fi and more!
Couples Resorts has the distinction of pioneering the all-inclusive concept on the island of Jamaica, and now Couples has expanded to the island of Barbados with re-branding the former Almond Casuarina Beach Resort.
This is Barbados first adults-only all inclusive property
Photo Credit - Travel 2 the Caribbean
The resort is located on the white sands of Dover Beach, and just around the corner from the island's famed St Lawrence Gap night life spot - the best of both worlds!
Couples Resorts takes "amenities" to the next level along with - a $500 air credit for 7 night stays, and $250 air credit for 4-6 night stays - which goes a long way with air travel to the farthest island in the Caribbean chain.
Couples Barbados guests will enjoy the following brand amenities:
- Complimentary internet café and WIFI
- Unlimited premium brand drinks
- Gourmet dining options
- 24 hour food service
- Personalized mini-bars
- Ipod/MP3 docking stations
- Tennis with instruction
- Aerobics and yoga provided by certified professionals from Fit Bodies, Inc.
- Free Roundtrip transfers from Grantley Adams International Airport
- Free weddings
- Free golf (transfers and greens fees) at The Barbados Golf Club View Tee Time
- Free Sunset Catamaran Cruise, including snorkel swim with Sea Turtles
- Free Scuba Dive - PADI and NAUI certified divers only
- One dive per couple per stay of 3-6 nights, or 2 total per stay
- Two dives per couple per stay of 7-13 nights, or 4 total per stay
- Four dives per couple per stay of 14+ nights, or 8 total per stay
- Free Body Boarding, Wind Surfing, and Hobie Cat Sailing and Kayaking with instruction
- Free Friday Night Shuttle to Oistin’s – A Barbados Must Do!
- Guided Barbadian Green Monkey nature walk
- All taxes and gratuities
And a $500 air credit applies for trips booked by August 2, 2013 for travel between now and January 1, 2014. http://couples.com/barbados/
P.S. If you can't take advantage of this deal, Click here for more special rates/deals for Couples Resorts in Barbados and Jamaica - http://couples.com/rates/