Four Days of Over-the-Top Experiences for Foodies!
What makes this Caribbean Food & Wine Festival different from others is Cayman Cookout is a more intimate event where you can have close and personal interactions with your favorite celebrity chef's.
Cayman Cookout features a weekend celebrating of food and wine hosted by Chef Eric Ripert at the Ritz-Carlton Resort, Grand Cayman.
This premier culinary event showcases a roster of world famous chefs, wine experts and spirits blender with tastings, demonstrations, tours and dinners.
Thursday, January 16
- Wine Fair & Auction - Presented by Jacques Scott and Chefs of The Ritz-Carlton
Friday, January 17
- Barefoot BBQ
- Vintage Champagne Presented by The House of Lanson
- The Rundown with Anthony Bourdain - Great Lawn at The Ritz-Carlton
- Mr. Chocolate (Jacques Torres) meets Mr. Garden-to-Table (Dean Max) at The Brasserie
- An Afternoon at Blue with by Eric Ripert at The Ritz-Carlton
- The Wild Chef: Martin Picard at Jackson Family Wines North Beach Pavilion
- Beach Wines with Ray Isle - Executive Wine Editor at FOOD & WINE
- Napa Notes Reserve Tasting with Lokoya & Cardinale Rich
- I ♥ New York with Daniel Humm (Three Michelin-starred chef)
- Fiesta Flavours with Rick Bayless
- Amarone - The Nuts & Bolts Presented Luc Desroches, Commercial Director of Masi Winery
- Barefoot BBQ Presented by Certified Angus Beef® - Seven Mile Beach
- After Party - Waterfront - Cayman Cabana in George Town
- José Andrés - Olé José! at Jackson Family Wines North Beach Pavilion - SOLD OUT
- From the Heart of Italy with Lidia Bastianich (Pictured above) at Ritz Carolton - SOLD OUT
- Daniel Boulud - My French Cuisine on Seven Mile Beach - SOLD OUT
Saturday, January 18
Chef Eric Ripert & Anthony Bourdain
- Burgers in Paradise with Eric Ripert
- Masi: Argentinean Soul, Italian Style - Luc Desroches of Masi Winery, and Ray Isle, Executive Wine Editor at FOOD & WINE
- An Afternoon at Blue with Chef Eric Ripert
- Lidia’s Italy: From Cutting Board to Kitchen Table
- Mr. Chocolate: Jacques Torres
- Hand-Crafted Champagnes
- Bordeaux Style, Napa Grown: Blankiet Estate Vertical
- The Adventures of Eric & Tony - Eric Ripert and Anthony Bourdain
- Island-Style with Dean Max
- Modern Mixology at Home with Tony Abou-Ganim
- A Dinner Party at Camana Bay - The ultimate Cayman Cookout dinner party. Start with champagne, cocktails, canapés and a cooking demonstration featuring a fish whose venomous mystique is matched by larger than life host José Andrés. Then embark on your own culinary adventure as Cayman Cookout headline chefs pair with Camana Bay’s signature restaurants.
Pictured above - Chef Eric Ripert & Anthony Bourdain at Cayman Cookout - Photo Credit David Wolfe Photography
Sunday, January 19
- Cheese, Please! Culinary Demonstration by Eric Ripert
- Sake 101 Culinary Demonstration
- Bon Vivant Champagne Brunch Cook-Off
- Artisan Market Tasting Pavilion
- Cayman Cookout Gala Dinner - Once-in-a-lifetime dinner prepared by Chefs Andrés, Bastianich, Bayless, Boulud, Humm, Picard, and Torres - SOLD OUT!
Follow the Cookout conversation on Twitter at @CaymanCookout or @Cayman_Islands and use #CaymanEats
Also visit Camana Bay or follow on Twitter
Cayman Cookout Tickets