Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort - Elegant Yet Relaxed
Aptly named - Long Island, Bahamas is over 70 miles long and just five miles wide. While the eastern coast of the island features 150 foot cliffs with crashing surf, Cape Santa Maria on the western coast has miles of calm blue water and white sandy beaches.
This resort offers the best of both worlds as it's the perfect destination for either a relaxing romantic vacation, or more adventuresome activities including scuba diving to sailing to sport fishing, island tours, and free bicycles rental are available for guests.
Dine on local and continental cuisine and take in beautiful Caribbean sunsets
The restaurants 180 degree view offers stunning Caribbean sunsets
Bahamas Cape Vacation Includes:
- Four days/three nights oceanfront accommodation at Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort
- Welcome cocktail and bottle of wine at dinner on your first evening
- Complimentary ½ hour massage for two in your room or on your patio
- Complimentary conch fritters every evening at happy hour
- Complimentary use of kayaks and bicycles
Rates from May 1 to Aug 28 AND Nov 1 to Dec 17, 2014 are $109 per person/per night (3 Night Minimum)
FYI: The two main air routes to Long Island, Bahamas are via Nassau or Georgetown on nearby Exuma Island