Book now to take advantage of low rates along with low airfares!
Travel from October - December 2014
All photos courtesy of Coconut Bay St Lucia
How would you like to save on an all-inclusive vacation to
one of St. Lucia’s most popular resorts?
Well here's your chance. This fall there’s some great air fares, coupled with the FESTIVAL OF FALL rates, where you save up to 55% off.
Rooms in Coconut Bay’s adults-only Harmony that were normally $300 are now only $135 per person per night. That’s a saving of 55%!
DRINKS, MEALS, AND SNACKS
- Unlimited meals, drinks and snacks daily
- Welcome drink on arrival and weekly cocktail party hosted by resort managers and staff
- Juices, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages at a choice of five bars, plus swim-up pool bar. Top shelf liquors are now available for a nominal fee.
- Casual and Fine Dining in a choice of four restaurants (individual serving stations and a la carte) serving Caribbean, Asian, Italian and American dishes.
Note: Reservations are required for fine dining restaurants (Silk and Calabash) and dress code does apply. Reservations may be made at the front desk 24 hours in advance.
AIRPORT TRANSFERS, TAXES AND TIPS
• All hotel taxes and gratuities included
• Airport transfers to and from St. Lucia’s Hewanorra International Airport included