July 26th – August 4th 2015
Plenty of advance notice for this 10 day culinary, cultural and adventure tour
Antigua is known for its 365 beaches - one for every day of the year.
While you will have an opportunity for beach time, the primary focus of this tour is discovering the island - along with the unique Antiguan and Caribbean cuisine with Spanish, French and English influences.
Dishes on the menu include Pepper Pot, Curried Conch, Seasoned Rice, Snapper in Banana Leaves, and the famous Antigua Black pineapple pie.
Antigua Multi Island Culinary Cultural Adventure Excursion includes:
- 7 nights 8 days accommodations at a luxurious Island Villa
- All meals and cocktails
- Private tours (including trip to sister island Barbuda)
- Transfers to and from the airport
- Hands–on cooking instruction
- Copies of all recipes
- Logo apron, and save the earth tote bag
The cost is $2999 p/p (Double Occupancy)
Get all the info at Caribbean Culinary Tours