The 5 star Coral Reef Club is one of the finest hotels in the Caribbean,
and a member of the "Small Luxury Hotels of the World"
All photo's courtesy of Coral Reef Club, Barbados
This family owned luxury resort is located in a quiet, secluded spot on the West Coast of Barbados.
This oceanfront property sits on 12 acres of beautiful landscaped gardens filled with bougainvillea, crotons, frangipani, and Casuarina trees. The on-site restaurant has an excellent reputation and serves fine international cuisine in an elegant informal atmosphere.
Accommodations are spacious with traditional West Indian design including wooden balustrading, fretwork and shuttered windows.
And every great property needs a fantastic beach!
- Local shuttle service
- Internet access in room
- Bathrobes, Slippers, Hairdryer, Iron & Ironing Board
- 24 hour room service
- Two mosaic tiled swimming pools. The Plantation Suites and Luxury Cottage/Suites have their own plunge pools
- Complimentary non motorized watersports including Hobie Cat sailing, Laser and Sunfish sailing, Kayaking, Paddle boarding and Snorkeling
- Scuba diving school on property Full Naui and Padi certification available – Hightide Watersports. Deep Sea fishing charters for big game fishing can be arranged
- On-site gym offers treadmills, recumbent cycle, upright cycle, summit climber, rowing machine, dumbbells of all weights, Universal weight machine and Smith machine for heavy weights
- Special family program for children between the ages of 2 and 12 years. Unsupervised playground (swings, slide and playhouse) available for children up to the age of 10 years. Complimentary supervision in the playhouse, and babysitting available at additional charge. Children under 12 years cannot be accommodated during the period 15 January - 28 February. Children under 5 years of age are not allowed in the restaurant or lounge after 7.00 p.m.
- Two tennis courts which are lit for night play. Complimentary tennis coaching for adults and children with resident pro
- On-site salon offers a variety of services such as ladies and men's cuts, colours, highlights, facial waxing, eyebrow tinting etc.
- On-site casual shop features resort wear, gifts and sundries
CORAL REEF 2015 SPECIAL OFFERS
Offers include breakfast, and available for all room categories with the exception of the 50% Discount on 2nd Room
7 nights for the price of 6
Available for stays between March 8-29, 2015
7 nights for the price of 5
Available for stays from May 23 - July 10, 2015
7 nights for the price of 6
Available for stays from July 11 - August 2015.
7 nights for the price of 5 nights
Available for stays from December 10 - 18, 2015. Summer 2015 rates may be used for night of 15th December while nights of 16th and 17th December will be free. The extension of the 2015 summer rate is applicable for this offer only.
5 dinners for the price of 3 dinners
Dinner special available for stays of 7 nights or longer with arrival and departure between May 23 May - July 10, 2015. Drinks are not included. This offer can be used in conjunction with the 7 nights for the price of 5 nights offer.
50% Discount on 2nd Room
Note: This offer does not include all categories - not applicable to Luxury Cottage/Suites or Luxury Plantation Suites. For bookings of 7 nights or longer, for stays from July 4 - August 28, 2015
For all children between the ages of 2 and 12 years staying at the hotel between May 23 and 28 August 2015 the following activities will be provided, each week, free of charge:
- Three half hour sailing lessons
- Three half hour swimming lessons
- Two hours per day of supervised care for children between the ages of 2 and 8 years Mon- Fri
Visit the site for more info http://www.coralreefbarbados.com/