A Tempting Spring and Summer Deal
From One of the Best Resorts on Turks and Caicos!
Photo Credit: Turks and Caicos Property
The Sands at Grace Bay is situated on the world-renowned 12-mile crescent of powdery white sand known as Grace Bay Beach. The beach was recently named the #1 Beach In The Caribbean by TripAdvisor’s 2015 Travelers’ Choice Awards.
Luxurious studio and suite accommodations feature all the comforts of home complete with modern kitchens and appliances, dining and living room areas, screened-in balconies, along with washer & dryers in most units.
On-site Hemingway's Restaurant and Bar is an award-winning beachfront restaurant offering a casual beach side atmosphere and elegant open air dining, complemented by a menu full of gourmet selections and island specialties.
Spa treatments are available by appointment through Spa Tropique which operates on site. http://www.spatropique.com/
4th Night Free PLUS Low Season Rates
Rates start from only $195 per night for stays between May 1st through December 19th, 2015. 4th Night Free promo is valid for new bookings made on all room categories for consecutive stays of four nights or more.
Value Added Amenities:
- Complimentary use of watersports equipment - including kayaks
- WiFi provided in rooms and hospitality area
- Stand-up paddle boards, snorkel gear and Hobie Cats
- Bicycles for island exploration
- Tuesday Manager’s cocktail party
- 3 swimming pools
- Tennis and Basketball courts
- Caicos Dream Tours offers a popular half-day Snorkel & Conch cruise and a full-day Dream Day Getaway charter that includes snorkeling along stunning barrier reef formations, stops to breathtaking beaches of uninhabited islands, diving for conch shells and a beach BBQ.
- Provo Ponies offers guided horseback rides to some of the most secluded beaches of Providenciales where the shallow waters allow guests to take their horses into the ocean.
- Also glow worm tours, scuba diving excursions, fishing charters, eco-kayak tours, kiteboarding lessons, and sailing are available from local tour providers. Optional excursions can be booked by resort guests through the resort’s Tour Operator Desk.
Visit the site - http://www.thesandstc.com