Escambrón Beach takes center stage in this
annual flavorful weekend in Puerto Rico
Saborea Puerto Rico: A Culinary Extravaganza takes place on April 11th and 12th, celebrating the best in Caribbean traditions and worldwide flavors with chefs from Puerto Rico and around the world.
This year Saborea Puerto Rico will offer two additional events
Festivities will begin on Thursday April 9, 2015 with the Bubbles & Bites Event, Saborea Puerto Rico’s kick-off party.
Then, the Privileged Taste of Saborea Opening Reception will take place on Friday, April 10, 2015 with approximately 20 of Puerto Rico’s distinguished chefs.
Recipes to Celebrate Saborea Food FestivalTequila Grilled Shrimp Shooter - Get the recipe at Caribbean Trading Company
Along with the best local chefs, the list of international chefs include:
- Brad Farmerie- Participant Next Iron Chef on Food Network
- Susie Jimenez Participant Next Food Network Star
- Owner Jonathan Grahm- share Chocolatier
- Judge Simon Majumdar- Next Iron Chef on Food Network
- Ben Vaughn host of Food Network's Health Inspectors
- Denisse Oller- Ex yy reporter expert in nutrition and food AARP
- Renowned chef Giovanna Huyke- US-based Puerto Rican
- Successful Puerto Rican chef José Mendin- based in Miami.
More info http://saboreapuertorico.com/index.php