All Inclusive Plus in Antigua
Limited Time Offer at St James Club
Reservations must be 5 nights or longer - Book now - Travel until Dec 24, 2015
This exclusive hideaway is located on a secluded 100-acre peninsula on the southeastern coast of Antigua.
Coco Beach - Photo Credit: www.panoramio.com
The atmosphere is casual, and caters to families, singles and couples with plenty of amenities and activities.
Antigua is known for its 365 beaches, and St James Club offers two of the islands best white-sand beaches - Coco Beach and Mamora Bay Beach.
Mamora Bay Beach
St James Club offers six distinctive swimming pools, spa, salon, six tennis courts and a fitness center.
Dining includes a choice of four top-notch restaurants which feature everything from casual to Continental cuisine. This family friendly resort offers a special children's area and the complimentary award winning Kidz Club.
- All meals (including brand name liquors, wine, tropical coolers and soft drinks by the glass)
- Water Sports (snorkeling, windsurfing, kayaking, SUP boarding, pedal boats and sailing)
- Land Sports (tennis courts, table tennis and billiards)
- Kidz Club - Daily activities for ages 2-11 (must be potty trained)
- All taxes and service charges
Book a Royal Suite (Rates from $250 pp/pn) and receive
- Scenic catamaran cruise for two
- Two 45 Minute Massages
- Piccolo Mondo Dinner for two
- Wine in room upon arrival
View more about this offer http://stjames.eliteislandvacations.com/aiplus