In 2016 St Kitts will welcome a new luxury 5 star property
Park Hyatt St Kitts
Photos courtesy of Park Hyatt St Kitts
Banana Bay overlooking Cockleshell Bay and Nevis - Lizzy Davis Photography
This beautiful secluded bay offers one of the best beaches on St Kitts with calm waters, fine white sand, and shaded by coconut trees. The bay offers spectacular view of the sister island Nevis as it overlooks the Narrows, the strait which separates both islands.
Park Hyatt St Kitts Hotel Features
- 125 spacious guestrooms, including suites with large terraces
- Great guestroom views from the Turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea or the lush gardens and mountains
- Suites feature over sized bathrooms with deep soaking tubs and rain showers
- Some rooms feature rooftop pools
- 3 restaurants offering world class cuisine in a variety of different areas
- Full-service spa with 12 treatment rooms, and a unique outdoor treatment room
- Over 7,000 square feet of event space, banquet facilities, and outdoor event areas
Park Hyatt St. Kitts guests will have access to Christophe Harbour’s Tom Fazio-designed 18-hole championship golf course, a beach club and a 300-acre super yacht marina and marina village.
Set more than 500 feet above the sea, with a 360-degree panorama of blue waters and lush, green hillsides, the golf course will offer breathtaking views and new challenges for golfers. Photo Credit St Kitts Tourism Authority
Getting to Banana Bay
It's quite easy as there is only one main road that runs to the southeastern part of St. Kitts. As you come to a circle at Great Salt Pond, turn left at the fork in the road. Another great beach, Cockleshell Bay is adjacent to Banana Bay.
Will keep you readers posted on the progress to the grand opening opening