Harbour Village Beach Club, a Dutch Caribbean-style village on the island of Bonaire, is a member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World
The "Romance Package" is currently available through Feb. 29, 2016
Rates start at $1,375 per person (double occupancy)
- (7) night stay in choice of Courtyard Room, Marina View Room, One or Two Bedroom Beachfront Suite
- Full American breakfast daily
- One torch-lit dinner on the beach
- One aromatherapy massage per person
- Resort scuba experience for non-certified divers or one day of diving for certified divers (includes one boat dive and unlimited shore diving) Certified divers must present valid dive card
- Reserved double hammock on the beach with bottle of champagne
- Unlimited use of the fitness center, kayaks and paddleboards
- Airport transfers to and from Harbour Village
Candlelight dining on the beach is available upon prior request
La Balandra Restaurant and Bar is designed after an antique Spanish ship, giving guests the feeling of sailing on the Caribbean Sea, with its dining deck located on a jetty extending out to sea, overlooking the resort's private white-sand beach.
La Balandra offers a breakfast menu and an all-day Club Menu, served from 7:00am till 10:00pm, as well as cocktails at the bar. Beach Service is also available.
Harbour Village Marina has 60 slips or docks for yachts, spanning up to 150 feet, and one dock for 240-foot mega-yachts. The on-site Ship Store features sundries, snacks, drinks, apparel, shoes, dive equipment, film, books, charts and more.