Cayman Islands Announces Largest Summer Travel Sale of the Year
Book reservations through
June 20, 2016 for travel until August 31, 2016
"Summer Only in Cayman” features offers on luxury resorts and hotels, restaurants, water sports activities and more. A number of participating properties are offering complimentary dining and admission to memorable Cayman Islands’ attractions, and a number of properties offer Kids Play Free.
7 Mile Beach - Grand Cayman
Summer Only in Cayman Promotion Includes:
- Free admission for children to various Cayman Islands’ attractions
- Book 4 nights and get the 5th night free at participating properties
- Free dining for children at participating properties and restaurants, including Cimboco and Casanova’s by the Sea
- 20% off regular admission rates at historic Pedro St. James Castle, the lush Queen Elizabeth II Botanic Park and free admission for children under 12-years-old to Cayman Turtle Farm
- 20% discount on Cayman Islands Boat Rentals
- Savings on dive packages with Diver’s Down and Don Foster’s Dive Cayman Ltd.
When guests book for (4) nights at participating properties, they will enjoy the (5th) night free.
- The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa, offering resort credit and discounts on Red Sail Sports excursions, such as a Waverunner snorkel safari or a visit to Stingray City, plus children under 12-years-old eat for free.
- At the luxury Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman, guests are encouraged to indulge in a longer stay enjoying the fifth night free. Cayman Condos enjoy a complimentary fifth night’s stay and kids under 17-years-old stay for free during their visit. Adding to its appeal, extra guests are given a half- price discount at only $15 per person per night.
Visitors traveling to the scenic Sister Island, Cayman Brac, can also indulge in a longer stay when they book six nights at the luxurious Le Soleil d’Or, enjoying the (5th) night free.
Le Soleil D'Or
Photo Credit: GoldenSunCayman
The program also features free admission for children to selected Cayman Island attractions; 20% off regular admission rates at historic Pedro St. James Castle and lush Queen Elizabeth II Botanic Park. Children under 12-years-old can also play for free at the Cayman Turtle Farm, a one-of-a-kind, 23-acre adventure marine park ideal for the whole family.
OFF-SHORE:Travelers can set sail with a 20% discount on Cayman Islands Boat Rentals, while adventurous guests can discover the destination’s famous ocean depths with diving packages and savings at Diver’s Down and Don Foster’s Dive Cayman Ltd. Both dive offers feature various tank dives at an array of spectacular dive sites teeming with colorful marine life.
Travel to the Cayman Islands this summer is easy and hassle-free for U.S. visitors with extensive nonstop flights to major cities via Cayman Airways, American Airlines, JetBlue, United Airlines and Delta.
For full details on the Cayman Islands’ “Summer Only in Cayman” offerings, participating properties, and to book a vacation, visit www.onlyincayman.com and www.VisitCaymanIslands.com