Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla
Now Accepting Reservations
From garden-view guest rooms to five-bedroom beachfront villas with private pools, Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla offers 166 sleek and spacious guest rooms, suites, residences and villas - 80% with views of the Caribbean Sea.
Four Seasons Anguilla offers tempting options for every taste, mood or time of day in (4) restaurants and lounges
- Half Shell Beach Bar - With a picturesque location on Barnes Bay Beach, Half Shell Beach Bar is a casual spot to grab a light lunch or a refreshing frozen drink
- Sunset Lounge - A must-visit on the island, Sunset Lounge is your place for sushi, vintage Caribbean rums, classic island cocktails, cigars and stunning views over the sea - especially at sunset
- Bamboo Bar & Grill - A fun beach bar on Meads Bay, Bamboo offers quick, simple, inspired Antillean street food such as rotis, crab cakes or sweet potato hummus, plus global favourites like pizzas and burgers
- Coba - Nestled between two bays overlooking the Caribbean, Cobà is a stylish setting for daily breakfast and dinner. At dinner, the focus turns to fresh, local seafood in an atmosphere both vibrant and relaxed
- In-Room Dining - An extensive menu available day or night
The two story beachfront spa features (13) indoor spa rooms, (3) Spa Cabanas, (3) Facial Rooms, (2) Couples Spa Rooms, and an outdoor infinity pool with views of Meads Bay
Reservations are now being confirmed for the fall and winter season, with these vacation packages available in addition to standard room rates:
Opening Offer: Complimentary Night
Ideal for busy people with only a few days to spare, the Stay Longer package offers travelers a complimentary extra night with consecutive nights paid. As a special introductory offer, a third complimentary night is offered with two consecutive nights paid between October 20 and December 15, 2016. In 2017, the Stay Longer package includes a complimentary fifth night when four consecutive nights are booked.
Festive Package: Spend the Holidays in Paradise
In anticipation of its first holiday season as a Four Seasons, the Resort is offering a special Resort Credit that merrymakers can apply to incidental charges including on-site dining, spa and on-site recreation. The Experience More credit is based on room category – $500 for one-bedroom suites, $800 for four-bedroom oceanfront villas, and $1,000 for five-bedroom villas, per stay. This offer is available for stays between December 17, 2016 and January 5, 2017. Minimum 10-night stay required.