Voted Among Top 10 Best Beach Resorts by Parents Magazine
Twenty-two acres of lush tropical gardens, a gorgeous private white-sand beach, 5 gourmet restaurants, 3 fantastic swimming pools, a dedicated scuba practice pool - and an entire ocean of water sports
Why Families Choose Beaches Boscobel Ocho Rios
- Unlimited Golf for everyone (including the kids) at nearly Sandals Golf & Country Club
- Resort Diving for Beginners and Certified Divers Included - and don't worry about bringing your gear, it's included too! (Regulators, BCD's, masks, snorkels, fins and tanks, and state-of-the-art dive custom built dive boats)
- Watersports Included - Sailing, Windsurfing, Waterskiing, Snorkeling, Kayaks, Paddle Boarding, Hobbie Cats, Glass Bottom Boats, and Aquatrikes
- Land Sports/Activities Included - Tennis, Beach Volleyball, Basketball, Table Tennis, Billiards, Lawn Chess, and Fitness Center
- Nightly Entertainment - For all ages - all night
- Beaches Ocho Rios's Pirates Island - Expansive 27,000 square foot waterpark
- Sesame Street Characters - Beaches Resorts are the only Caribbean destinations where you'll this colorful cast of characters
- Kids Camp - Age-appropriate activities for kids of all ages, from tots to teens
- Club Liquid - Offers tween's and teens under 21 a cool place to visit when the sun goes down - Sodas and no-liquor cocktails are served
- Trench Town - Teen focused hot spot game room with Jamaican vibe - Sirius Satellite Radio on state-of-the-art sound system, flat-screen TVs
- Scratch DJ Academy - Learn how to mix, blend & scratch on vinyl, CD's or even your iPod!
- Xbox 360 Game Garage - Unlimited free play with magic of controller-free games
AND it get's even better . . . Sandal's Resorts has finished a multi-million dollar refurbishment on this property.
Rooms now feature microwaves, flat screen plasma TV's, armoires with granite tops and large area rugs.
Improvements and renovations to restaurants include granite tabletops and counters, waterfall dining, banquet seating, and new service bar. The main pool area has expanded pool decks, additional lounge areas, and the addition of concierge rooms.
Dining options include five restaurants (Italian, BBQ, Tex-Mex), new bars, and expanded al fresco dining terraces
Eleanor's - Fine dining - Caribbean cuisine
Venetian - Taste of Italy - Succulent pastas and savory risottos
Bayside Open Air Restaurant - International specialties at breakfast, lunch and dinner
Arizona - Beachside Tex-Mex fare - Burgers, fries, quesadillas
BBQ Park - Outdoor eatery featuring BBQ favorites
Need more ideas for your next Caribbean vacation?