The Caribbean Rum & Beer Festival
November 6-7, 2015 - An Annual Regional Event!
Now in its fifth year, the festival brings together some of the finest rum and beer products from the Caribbean, along with Caribbean food, culture, entertainment, and the highly competitive 2015 CAB Taste Contest..
- Master classes from international rum and beer experts
- Live culinary displays of cooking with rum and beer
- Rum Cocktail Wars (bartender contest)
- Entertainment throughout both days including Steel pan music, African drumming, and dance troupes
- Live music on stage on both nights of the Festival
- A Caribbean Hog roast
- Rum cakes & Chocolates
- Local arts & crafts
FESTIVAL PARTNER HOTEL:
The Sonesta Maho Beach Resort & Casino is the Partner Hotel for the 5th Caribbean Rum & Beer Festival in St Maarten.
This property is the largest all inclusive hotel on the island, and is perfect for couples, families and groups. The all inclusive offering includes enticing à la carte menus and sumptuous buffets, exciting theme nights, all beverages and tropical drinks in the restaurants and bars, including the swim-up pool bar!
AND a special hotel rate has been negotiated for Festival Guests - get more info here
Come and experience a unique regional festival, the beauty of St Maarten, and some of the best duty free shopping in the Caribbean!