This is the real Cuba, up close and personal . . .
The one that, until now, you've only seen in photographs. Come with us on a pioneering cultural immersion cruise; experience the sights, the sounds, the tastes, and the rhythms of everyday life and meet the Cuban people, one on one.
See Cuba with Fathom from Fathom Travel on Vimeo.
Ports of Call
- Havana: Tour the old colonial city. Revisit the more recent revolution. Follow in the footsteps of Hemingway. Have lunch at a local restaurant. Dine, dance, and explore the city's night life.
- Cienfuegos: Enjoy private musical performances. Learn some local dances. Sample traditional cuisine. And see why Cubans call this cosmopolitan coastal city "The Pearl of the South."
- Santiago de Cuba: Visit the location of the Battle of San Juan Hill. Explore the 17th-century fort that guards the harbor. Immerse yourself in the cultural diversity of Cuba's former colonial capital.
What's included in your cruise fare?
Just about everything. Meals. Daytime excursions and activities. A comfortable cabin. All the amenities of a modern cruise ship.
Book by February 29 for extra shipboard credits:
- $50 shipboard credit for Interior/Ocean View Cabins
- $100 shipboard credit for Balcony Cabins/Suites
- 50% - Pay only 50% of the deposit fee at booking
View sample itineraries at https://www.fathom.org/cuba-your-journey/